Sunday, July 1, 2012

[June tutorial] ミニドラえもん弁当 ~ Mini Doraemon bento

Here is my bento for June. I know it's already July now. Yikes! Due to time restrain, I made a mini bento this month. Usually, I will have 3 okazu but since it's mini, I just make it 2 with little portion. Easy for kids to eat. haha!

This month's theme is none other than everyone's childhood character, Doraemon!! I was so excited to show this to everyone on youtube even though it's not so well done; however, before I can do that, my brother saw it and he commented "Pirated Doraemon." haha! He said it's due to the blue color is not pigmented enough. LOL!

Anyhow, what do you guys think?

This month's okazu are very simple. Crab salad and terriyaki chicken roll with fruits. Easy right?




If you want to know how to make this, please follow the link to the video. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment