Saturday, June 2, 2012

若返り キウイ ジュース Rejuvenating kiwi juice

Hi there! Finally I have posted my first video for Foods for beauty and health. hehe!

This will be an every month video.

This month's beauty recipe is taken from Ray's magazine April 2012 issue.

Ray is a Japanese fashion magazine and it's also my favorite magazine! I like it more than any other magazines such as Vivi, JJ, Jelly and etc. hehe!

Mina will be another magazine that I like; however I do prefer the fashion style that is shown in Ray more than Mina.

Alright, here is the information given by Ray.

Kiwi  has abundant vitamin C content that contributes to skin whitening. In addition, it also promotes collagen production, which is good for anti-aging. It also has vitamin E, which will slow down aging. Hence, it's really good for beautiful skin and anti-aging purpose.

Soy milk on the other hand has isoflavones that helps to smoothen the skin texture.

I do not have the routine of drinking juice but now I want to try to incorporate it into my daily morning routine.

I drink this juice first thing in the morning, 30mins before breakfast for best absorption.


Oh! I forgot to say that yoghurt is not only good for our skin but also good for our body due to its friendly bacteria.

Cheers to this healthy juice for the beautiful you~! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment