Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March bento (Trial)

I usually don't do any trial prior to my bento filming; however, lately I feel that my skill has greatly deteriorate due to unknown reasons.

Hence, I want to try out to make the bento before filming it this weekend. However, I am disappointed with the result.

This is actually meant to be a rabbit bento but somehow the end result looks like ... a cat? or some kind of animals out there. T__T

Failed big time! I am getting less and less confident in cooking nowadays. Why is that so?!

The eyes of this rabbit is uneven and there is just something strange about it. haha!

The color of dishes too aren't that attractive. Sigh~! Failed big time!

So, for my actual video, I will either stick with this with a better version or just think of something else.

By the way, this rabbit's idea is taken from a famous bento blogger call Asami.

I will end this entry with a few pictures of the bento.

Side dishes that I made are Japanese pumpkin (kabocha), stir fry beef with takuan (pickled radish) and kabocha korokke. The rabbit is coated with katsuoboshi (fish flakes).

Thank you everyone for visiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment