Sunday, March 27, 2011

March bento tutorial pictures + video link

I have posted a trial before this entry but I have decided to do something else today. haha!

The trial was meant to be rabbit, which was a big time failure, I have changed it to frog instead.

Way before I started on charaben, I really like to collect photos of charaben that were made by other creative people, which was posted on the net.

Recently, I looked back at those pics I have and I came across this frog charaben, which I find really really cute; hence I decided to give it a try.

Of course, if compared to the original, mine is far than being cute and nice.. however, it's a worth attempt. haha!

This month, I have made a mini bento tutorial.

I called it mini because the bento is really mini unlike my previous bento tutorial. So, this is perfect for kids or whoever who can't eat or don't eat as much. Portions are really little.

Take a peep! Hopefully the video can be up on youtube by end of this week.

This month's video is dedicated to Japan. The reason why of the smiley frogs is due to, despite what had happened and is happening now in Japan, sooner or later, things will get better.

Once the gray and gloomy sky is gone, there is always a clear sky out. Soon we will be able to see the colorful rainbow again. So, stay tough!

Stay tune for the video~!





The video is up! Please click here for the link to the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment