Sunday, March 20, 2011

Food tasting

After having interest in cooking for few years, now I finally have the guts to ask others to try my cooking (apart from my family members of course).

I made this bento few days ago and asked him (someone) to try it out.

I made subuta, hijiki and potato salad.

As for kyaraben, my another attempt in making Rilakkuma again. haha! However, I guess I am really not good in it especially when it comes to bear. haha! Sigh. Failed big time!

As for subuta, I have made a bento with this before. Check out here if you haven't watched it before.

Note to everyone on subuta. Do coat the pork with corn starch instead of flour because I used corn starch in the tutorial and it turned out great after deep frying. I used flour in this bento and it turned out soggishly. So, not a nice texture at all.

This is not my March tutorial but I just want to share with anyone who is reading my blog on the bento I have made for him to try. hehe!


This was my first attempt in making Rilakkuma during my December bento. So, compared to my first attempt, do you guys think I have made some improvement in making Rilakkuma looks more like Rilakkuma? haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment