Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year everyone + January video

Alright folks, it has been a while since the last I updated. hehe!

First off, Happy New Year everyone!! I hope that you had a blessed 2010 and I pray that this 2011 will be a better one for all of you.

Now, for my January video announcement.

I have decided to make a sandwich tutorial for this new year video. I have made a lot of bento videos for the past few months and I have never tried any sandwich video before and would love to try it.

I noticed many people have liked my dorayaki as gift video. Even though the viewers are not many but many people took their time to like and favorite the video (compared to my past few videos). I am not sure what's the reason behind it but I am glad.

So, I decided to make another food as gift video and I have ended up choosing sandwich instead. Something that I have never done before.

I plan to make tonkatsu sandwich.. well, actually in real life, I seldom eat pork. I don't know what's the reason but I always prefer chicken over pork. haha!

So, instead of tonkatsu (pork cutlet), I will make chicken-katsu instead.

On the other hand, I have just checked my subscription box and I find one of the awesome persons that I subscribe to is having this fun contest going on.

It's call Daruma doll contest giveaway! by runnyrunny999 and I am sure many of you would have known who he is. haha! I haven't tried to enter any contest on youtube before (as far as posting video goes), I decided to give this a try.

It's not about winning or anything but the excitement of doing and joining it. haha! I am pretty excited at this.

So, my upcoming video will be a sandwich tutorial for runnyrunny999 contest. Gee, I hope I have enough time to do this as I need to get it done before Jan 10th. Yikes!

Wish me luck~!

I want to wish all of you a jolly new year again. Take care.

Thank you for reading my blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment