Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Foods from Singapore

Hi! It's me again. hehe! As I have posted earlier that I will try to snap some foods related photos of foods that i have during my Singapore trip.

I stayed at Swissotel The Stamford and we got complimentary breakfast. Here are the foods I had at their cafe.

It's a breakfast buffet and usually during vacation, I don't dare to try many kinds of different foods to prevent myself falling sick or anything. haha! So, foods that I ate are very limited.

This is chicken porridge/ congee with some Japanese pickles, spring onion and.. I don't know what's that brown color deep fried thing call.. but it goes well with it. hehe!


I ate 2 yogurt (grapefruit and blueberry) and a bowl of white miso soup. hehe!
 

A plate of salad (with no dressing) with terriyaki salmon. Hmm.. I don't really like how the salmon tasted. hehe!


Last but not least, some fruits. Then I headed off to shopping mall. LOL!


After hours of walking, I bought myself a burrito from Senor Burrito at Raffles City shopping mall. It's pretty good!


It's fresh from oven! hehe!


Yummy~!

At night time, I had my dinner at Ichiban Boshi, located at Suntec shopping mall. I had dinner with my cousin sister, who is an expatriate in Singapore. She brought me there. hehe! The foods are good; however there are slight differences from what I used to eat in my own country. Not much difference though I can't describe what's the difference. haha! Anyhow, I think it's yummy. Satisfied~!


This is what I had. A set meal.





The restaurant claimed that their soba is hand-made. It's elastic (did I use the right word?) haha! I really enjoyed the soba.


My cousin sister told me that their cheese cake is good. It's pretty good but not super good. hehe! I had chocolate cheese cake.


I also had this drink, which is made from calpris grape with banana syrup. I find it weird to have banana syrup. hehe! However, it's not a bad drink afterall. ^_^



This restaurant was crowded with customers. See those customers have to queue up to wait for their seats?


Overall, I have enjoyed my dinner at this restaurant. My rating for this place will be 8/10. Good environment, good service, good price with good foods. hehe!

The next day, I headed to Orchard road and went to ION Orchard. I tried this ice cream, which is located at B4. This is sakura soft ice cream. Delicious~!


I brought my little cousin to walk around Orchard and we ended up wandering around Far East Plaza and we bought this bubble milk tea. I remember I had this a lot while I was in Taiwan. hehe! However, I feel that the taste is somehow different from what I had in Taiwan. I prefer those I had in Taiwan. haha!


I had another one from sweet talk, which is just right in front of Far East Plaza too. Not too good as well.. still different from those I had in Taiwan. However, I still like it. haha!

During Christmas night, I went to Orchard again. It was so crowded!! LOL! But the lightings were beautiful. Anyway, I had dinner at Paragon with my aunt and her family after shopping. hehe! We had chinese foods.

This is fried bean curd I think? I love it. However, the bean curd is not as smooth.


I don't know what this is and I hardly eat it too. >_<


I forgot what soup is this. Taste yummy!!



Sweet and sour pork (the chinese style). Love it!


This is a kind of vegetable with some kind of chili? Recommended by the waitress. Gosh! I don't really know the name of the dishes because I came in after the order was taken. haha! But this is not spicy and it's good!


Will continue more foods photos of Singapore tomorrow. hehe! Stay tune~!

No comments:

Post a Comment