Saturday, July 9, 2011

Yesterday's dinner + 2nd attempt

For those who have watched my bento tutorial for last month, actually yaki onigiri and kinpira renkon were my first attempt. haha!

My brother ate kinpira renkon and he said it's tasteless. Yaki onigiri, it's too oily. >_<

So, I made a 2nd attempt yesterday while I was preparing my own dinner (late dinner).

I must say, both kinpira renkon and yaki onigiri turned out to be so much better than my first attempt.

I increased the cooking time of kinpira renkon and yaki onigiri without adding any oil on the pan.

I made soy sauce and miso for yaki onigiri.

On the other hand, I made natto tamagoyaki. I wanted to eat natto and was thinking what will it like if I add it into my tamagoyaki? Turned out really good! Perhaps I will add this onto my new bento tutorial in the future. hehe!



That's all for this post. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment