Sunday, June 26, 2011

June's tutorial + Bento bloggers

First of all, my June's bento is up on youtube. hehe! It was up yesterday but I didn't have the time to post up here.

So, do check it out yeah! Picture is at the post before this.

Secondly, a member from youtube was asking how did I learn to make charaben? Or was it my own idea?

Like I have posted before, I am so hopeless in creativity. Most bloggers, before they create a charaben, they will usually draw the idea and how they want it to be.

I can't draw to save my live. haha! So, I do learn it from books, bloggers, by looking at those charaben pictures that can be found on the internet and etc.

However, as another member told me, though it wasn't my own idea, it needs talent to execute or to make it. Some people can't make it even though they are following it. Just like myself, even by looking at a drawing, I don't think I can even draw it. haha! So, in arts, I don't think I have the talent. ^^;

However in making charaben, I am very grateful that I am able to make some and I am yet to take another level up for a more challenging charaben. Hopefully I can get better in times to come as I am still new to it.

Hopefully, one day I will be able to gather enough inspirations and creativity to create my own idea. haha! Perhaps have to wait for a very very long time. haha!

Anyway, the member was asking if I could share those bloggers that I visited or learn from, I thought of why not post it at here instead? hehe!

So, here are a few bloggers that I usually read from.

Asami-san is a really famous bloggers in the internet world in Japan. She does have classes to teach others in making charaben too.

http://ameblo.jp/asami-obento/

Second blogger is yukiko-san. Just stmbled upon her page while browsing.

http://ameblo.jp/yukiko4-2/

Lastly is kazunochin-san. His art of charaben is of higher level according to me. haha! He is really good in cutting especially nori. I am definitely not there yet.

http://ameblo.jp/kazunochin/

So, yeah basically these are the only 3 bloggers that I read from. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment