Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lucky 7 + cute snail

I just happened to browse through my own youtube channel and I saw my totoro bento video has reached 7,777 viewers! I just think it's such a good number. haha! Good as in it has all the 7. What a coincident.

On the side note, I was browsing through some charaben images that people have uploaded on the internet. Found this from search engine. I think it's absolutely cute! I want to try to make this cute snail. It's super cute!



I wonder how people can be so creative and come up with their own idea for creative charaben. I, for one have no such talent to be honest. I can't draw and I am not artistic or creative. haha! I don't think I can even think of any original idea on my own. haha! I saw from various charaben books, they will usually draw a picture of the charaben that they plan to make. Then, they will lay out what ingredients to use for the nose, hair, eyes and etc. I can't even draw for goodness sake! >_<

So, the best I can do is to recreate those geniuses' works with my sloppy skills. haha! So, in the future, before you guys humbly and generously give me nice comments saying "you are so talented" and etc.. I am rejecting the credits politely as I didn't create those. It's those geniuses out there!! So, I would like to thank them for their creativity and books.. it enables a dummy like me to make something so cute.

So, thank you so much!! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know my reply is way too late because this is an abandoned blog. haha! It's done by mashed potato.

      Delete