Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New cooking channel announcement!

Finally, I have decided to separate my cooking videos from w-inds. related videos at purensacred

Reason being is, purensacred already had 1 strike >_<

So, to prevent me from losing all my subscribers one day as well as my vids, I decided to separate it.

KantanRyouri is my new cooking channel. It means "Easy cooking" in japanese. ^_^

For those who have been following my cooking vids all these while, I am sure you do know that my cooking is super duper easy.. probably one of the easiest you could find out there. haha! It's because I am not an expert cooker.. so, I make everything as easy as possible. haha!

To my existing subscribers, please subscribe to my new channel ne.

Cooking vids from September onwards will be uploaded to my new channel. However old cooking vids will still be available on my purensacred channel.

Thank you for your support.

Those who are visiting my blog today, thank you~

No comments:

Post a Comment