Friday, April 20, 2012

[April tutorial] まめゴマ 弁当 ~ Mamegoma bento

I am back with April tutorial! This month's character is mamegoma. It's nonetheless the cutest seal ever! LOL! I have many mamegoma stickers. hahaha!

Anyway, I hope you guys will enjoy this tutorial and video. ^_^ Here are a few pictures.

This month's okazu are, terriyaki chicken, sweet potato tempura, natto pajeon and spinach egg roll.


The point for the okazu tier is, dragonfly!! Made by sausage and cheese. haha!


Next is the main character, Mamegoma! The bedding is made of rice mix with cod roe furikake. You may use sakura denbu or pink or salmon furikake for the pink bedding.


More pictures. I am using 2 tiers bento box. It's Cinnamoroll! LOL!



I am learning korean recipes lately and so, every now and then, I want to incorporate korean okazu into my future bento video every now and then. haha! This month, I started with Pajeon. "Jeon" is known as pancake in Korea. Pa is scallion. I Japanized it by adding natto and sakura ebi. The taste is reminded me of Okonomiyaki. haha! Of course Pajeon is a lot oilier. haha!

Thank you everyone for stopping by. See you again on my next video. hehe!

Link to video

1 comment: