Saturday, January 28, 2012

[January tutorial] Deco Roll cake + Deco choco

Here are 2 videos that I have just uploaded for Valentine as well.

Deco roll cake is to show how to transform a roll cake and decorate it as a gift for that someone.

Short and simple video nonetheless but I hope that you guys will find this useful. I know this is not so well made because I haven't get the hang of on how to handle melted chocolate.

However, I guess that I have the idea on how to do it now. So, I am excited to try it again for my next video. Plan to make another deco roll cake to compensate this not so well made one. ^_^;;







Deco roll cake

Of course deco choco is coming up next. It has been really popular in Japan where ordinary chocolate was dressed up by fancy decorations and to give it away as gift. Valentine's Day is no exception of course. hehe! Since I am a novice in deco, I will improve further and have more practice. hehe!



Deco choco
I am planning to film one or 2 more deco videos before Valentine hits in 2 weeks to come. So, please stay tune~!

That's all for now. See you guys real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment