Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy New Year!!

I know I haven't been updating at all.. it's because blogspot has messed up my email.

I was using the other email for blogspot but anyhow I can't seem to sign in using that email anymore.

Until today, I realized I have another email that I haven't tried and when I used it, BAM! I can sign in!

I don't know why blogspot keeps changing my email for sign in. Sigh~! I think I will just maintain this blog for now. haha!

I might start a facebook soon.. but I am not sure.

What's your New Year resolution this year guys. Do share with me yeah!

Will be updating posts on my past videos at here soon. Planning on Valentine's video too. Hopefully by this coming week, I will be able to show 1 Valentine related video but there will be more to come!

Choco deco, here I come!! hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment