Saturday, January 28, 2012

[December tutorial] Christmas jelly + Christmas rare cheesecake

I made a total of 3 videos for Christmas. The first was bento and here are the other 2, which were dessert. This is the one I made for video purpose and the other 2 were from the extra leftover ingredients. haha!




Christmas dessert

Here is Christmas rare cheesecake. I made this cheesecake for my previous hairstylist and the salon that I went to. Sadly, I didn't know that my previous hairstylist doesn't eat cake. Sigh~! Anyway, I hope that they didn't throw the entire cake away >_<~~ Again, the topping deco on this cake is glutinous rice flour.


Christmas rare cheesecake

In the meantime, I made some rare cheesecake as well for my new hairstylist and the new salon that I went to. Since it's a small salon with only 3 of them, I have only made 3 pieces.





That's all for last year's Christmas post. hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment